• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ryedale Testing collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ryedale Testing with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Ryedale Testing may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Any company who refers us to you and provides us with your data.
How will we use your data?
Ryedale Testing collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
How do we store your data?
Ryedale Testing securely stores your data on our password protected cloud and computer-based storage at our office.
Ryedale Testing will keep your information for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding paper copies and deleting computer data.
Ryedale Testing would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ryedale Testing from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Ryedale Testing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ryedale Testing for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ryedale Testing correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ryedale Testing to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ryedale Testing erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ryedale Testing restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ryedale Testing’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ryedale Testing transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0845 643 9732
Or write to us: 42 Town Street, Old Malton, Malton YO17 7HD
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Ryedale Testing uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Ryedale Testing uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ryedale Testing sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:email@example.com
Call us: 0845 643 9732
Or write to us at: 42 Town Street, Old Malton, Malton YO17 7HD
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ryedale Testing has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Details here: https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/who-we-are/head-office/
Signed: N. W. Greenhalgh
Date: 7th January 2020
Next Review Date: 7th January 2021